TCISD Youthfest & Duck Derby
The 11th Annual Youthfest & Duck Derby is scheduled for
April 14, 2018
For more information or questions, email email@example.com.
- 2017 Duck Race Winners
- 2017 Duckorator Duck Winners
- 2017 Corporate Swimmer Duck Winners
- 2017 Sponsors
Congrats to our first place winner,
Jenna Ryder (with daughter Reese Ryder)!
Congratulations to our Duck Race winners!
1st Place – $2,500 Visa gift card – Jenna Ryder
2nd Place – $1,000 Amazon gift card – Danora Mariscal
3rd Place – 50" HD TV – Stephanie Drake
4th Place – PlayStation®4 – Jeanette LeBlanc
5th Place – $350 MasterCard® gift card – Joseph Luna
6th Place – $300 Sam’s Club gift card – Ronnie Joe
7th Place – $250 HEB gift card – Tracy Boehl
8th Place – Amazon Echo with Alexa Voice Service – Joyce Shanks
9th Place – $150 Whataburger gift card – Bruce Clawson
10th Place – $100 Joe’s Barbeque gift card – Julie Allred
Duckorator Duck winners
- 1st Place (left): Ashland decorated by Heights Kindergarten (Robin Bacon and students)
- 2nd Place (top): Evergreen Industrial Services decorated by Blocker Middle School (Aisling Jones and students)
- 3rd Place (bottom): MattressLand decorated by Levi Fry Intermediate (Rachel Smith and students)
- Honorable Mention for Artistic Talent: Painting with a Twist La Marque decorated by La Marque Primary (Adriana Chapa and students)
A big thank you to our judges: TCISD Board Trustee Tom Prouty, Texas City Commissioner Bruce Clawson and La Marque High School art teacher Joan Finn.
Special thanks to our sponsors
BP Texas City Chemicals
DeJean Construction Co.
Dunn Heat Exchangers
Eastman Chemical Co.
Grand Prize BBQ
Joe’s Barbeque Company
Mainland Tool & Supply Inc.
Marathon Petroleum Co.
Moody National Bank
Painting with a Twist La Marque
Robert W. Lazarus & Associates, Inc.
Texas City Teachers FCU