Current Job Openings:
View current Job Openings online
Apply online here
How to Apply:
- Professional, Paraprofessional and Substitute applicants must first fully complete an on-line application and an on-line criminal background consent form for consideration of employment. A job number is assigned to all positions. After you fully complete and submit the online application, go to "Job Openings" and apply for the position you are interested in by clicking on "Login to Apply".
- A complete application requires that supplemental documents be included. Please electronically attach the document files (résume, letter of interest, etc.) to your application/profile by converting your Word document to Adobe PDF and uploading to your online application.
- Please do not call the campus.
- Auxiliary applicants are now required to apply online. Paper auxiliary applications will no longer be accepted. The online auxiliary application must be submitted for auxiliary employment. Call 409-916-0133.
- Download Forms online (PDF formats)*
- Background Check Consent Form – This consent form for a background and criminal history check must be submitted with student teaching requests, student tutoring requests and auxiliary employee applications.
Volunteers and Classroom Observers for Field Experience:
Volunteer Background Consent Form
- This consent form for a background and criminal history check must be submitted to campuses annually by all district volunteers and classroom observers for field experience. This includes an English and Spanish version.