Beliefs, Mission & Vision
- Every decision should be based upon what is best for students.
- All stakeholders should be treated with respect.
- Cultural diversity should be embraced.
- High expectations should be maintained for all employees and students.
- District employees should take time to know and understand students and colleagues.
- High quality instruction should be delivered in an engaging manner.
- All students should have opportunities to explore and develop their unique traits.
- Each Texas City ISD graduate should be college and/or career ready.
- All TCISD graduation pathways are worthy and deserving of respect.
- Implementation of quality research-based professional development will improve student learning.
- All district personnel have a moral obligation to create, maintain and support a learning environment that is academically, emotionally and physically safe.
- Shared leadership and collaboration are essential for our success.
- Meaningful relationships with our community and families are vital to learner success.
We will prepare our students to reach their full potential and excel in their chosen paths.
Together We Succeed
You can download a copy of Texas City ISD's Belief System.