Texas City ISD will offer 100 percent face-to-face instruction for the 2021-2022 school year.
COVID Task Force
A COVID Task Force made up of parents, community, board members, teachers, staff, and administrators have put together a Reopening Plan. This document could change based on current state and federal mandates, recommendations and guidance.
View and download the Reopening Plan document or visit each topic below.
Download the Spanish version.
- Practices for Screening and Isolation
- Practices for Personal Health
- Practices for Buses
- Practices for Cafeterias
- Practices for Classrooms
- Practices for Common Areas
- Practices for Restrooms
- Practices for Special Education
- Practices for Positive Cases
- Practices for Missed Instruction
- Practices for Communication
Weekly COVID-19 Report
TCISD Daily Health Assessment
- Contact your child's campus if he or she is feeling sick.
- Campus phone numbers can be found on each school's webpage at tcisd.org.
IS YOUR STUDENT EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS?
- Difficulty breathing
- 00.0F+ Fever
- Shortness of breath
If your student has bluish lips or face, extreme difficulty breathing, severe dizziness, disorientation, or is unconscious or difficult to wake, contact 911 immediately. These are life threatening symptoms.
IS YOUR STUDENT EXPERIENCING ANY OVERALL HEALTH CHANGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO...
- Sore throat
- Muscle ache/pain
- New loss of taste or smell
Please stay home. Stay home to stay safe
When a student returns to school after a COVID quarantine or illness, the parent must transport them to school in the morning and check in with the nurse.
Face coverings recommended.
Water bottles required.