Board Approves Retention Incentive for 2020-2021
The Texas City ISD Board of Trustees approved the administration’s recommendation to provide a retention incentive of $1,500 for full-time employees and $750 for part-time employees. The payment will be a one-time check issued to employees working in the District in December 2020. Eligible staff must be employed by the Board of Trustees or appropriate administrator on or before October 16, 2020 to receive the $1,500 Employee Retention Incentive. Employees whose effective date of resignation or termination is on or before January 3, 2021 are not eligible for the 2020-2021 Employee Retention Incentive.
Mock Contract Signing for Future TCISD Teachers
Serving the Texas City, La Marque and surrounding communities, the Texas City Independent School District is comprised of 8,300 students and 1,300 employees at 14 campuses committed to providing a quality education to each student.
The Human Resources department serves both applicants and employees. We provide service in the areas of compensation, employee relations and both regular and substitute employment. The Human Resources department is also responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of human resource programs to include professional, paraprofessional and auxiliary staffing, wage and salary administration, leave administration, performance appraisal, and benefits.
Texas City ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in providing education or providing access to benefits of education services, activities and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act; and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.
- Teacher-Librarian New Hire Salary Guide
- Campus Administrative-Professional Compensation Plan
- Campus Clerical-Paraprofessional Compensation Plan
- District Administrative-Professional Compensation Plan
- District Clerical-Paraprofessional Compensation Plan
- Auxiliary Compensation Plan
- Bus Driver Compensation Plan
- Extra Duty Stipends
- Employee Handbook REVISED October 2020
- Substitute Handbook
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Access for Salary Information
- Employee Exit Questionnaire
- Employee Service Record Request
- Extended Leave Request
- Professional Growth Travel Request Forms
- Teacher Service Record Form
- T-TESS Calendar and Appraisers
- Texas City ISD Hiring Guidelines
- Alternate Evaluation Appraisal Calendar
- TEAL User Instructions
- Transfer Request
- 2020-2021 REVISED Employee Calendar
- Volunteer/Student Observation Tracker
- EthicsPoint Reporting