Serving the Texas City, La Marque and surrounding communities, the Texas City Independent School District is comprised of approximately 7,800 students and 1,250 employees at 14 campuses committed to providing a quality education to each student.
The Human Resources department serves both applicants and employees. We provide service in the areas of compensation, employee relations and both regular and substitute employment. The Human Resources department is also responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of human resource programs to include professional, paraprofessional and auxiliary staffing, wage and salary administration, leave administration, performance appraisal, and benefits.
Texas City ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in providing education or providing access to benefits of education services, activities and programs, including vocational programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act; and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975.
- Alternate Evaluation Appraisal Calendar
- Badge Request
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Contract Release Request Information Form
- Employee Access for Salary Information
- Employee Calendar NEW!
- Employee Exit Questionnaire
- Employee Handbook
- Employee Service Record Request
- EthicsPoint Reporting
- Extended Leave Request
- Professional Growth Travel Request Forms
- Staff-Student Start-End Times
- T-TESS Calendar and Appraisers NEW!
- TEAL User Instructions
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Proposed Plan
- Teacher Service Record Form
- Texas City ISD Hiring Guidelines NEW!
- Transfer Request
- Volunteer/Student Observation Tracker