Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
Courses offered at TCHS for the Transportation, Distribution and Logistics endorsement are as follows:
- Principles of Distribution and Logistics (Maritime) - ITC
- Practicum of Distribution and Logistics (Maritime) - ITC
- Principles of Maritime Science - ITC
- Maritime Science I - ITC
- Maritime Science II - ITC
- Heavy Equipment (Forklift, Bulldozer, Excavator, Mobile Crane)
Course descriptions for Transportation, Distribution and Logistics can be found on page 111 of the TCHS Course Planning Guide.
Students enrolling in courses at the Industrial Trades Center (ITC) are required to consent to the Drug-Testing Program.