April 27, 2019
San Luis Resort
"Fire & Ice"
Tickets for Prom 2019 are not on sale yet. Stay tuned for more info!
In order to attend the Prom 2019, Seniors must meet the following criteria:
- 19+ credits to be classified as a senior.
- Have good attendance.
- No fees or fines owed to TCHS.
- Seniors cannot be in ISS, OSS or DAEP the week of Prom.
Guests of TCHS Seniors
TCHS guests must have completed all attendance recovery hours to be eligible to attend with Grade Level AP approval.
Seniors who wish to bring a guest who is not currently enrolled at TCHS must fill out an approval form with a photo driver's license or ID and return by a designated date, to be announced at a later date.
- If criteria for seniors and their guests are not met, tickets will be voided and refunds will NOT be given.
- All attendees of prom must be within the age range of 14-20 years of age.
- All social event criteria apply to Prom.
Thanks to the generous donations of people in our community, we have gently used Prom attire available for young men and women in need. Please see Mrs. Cash if you are in need of Prom attire so you can pick something from Cinderella's Closet. Cinderella's Closet has beautiful dresses, suits, shoes and even limited jewelry and accessories. We don't want anyone to miss out!
If you are seeking to make a donation to Cinderella's Closet, please contact Mrs. Cash or 409.916.0811.