Back to School 2018-19
Back to School 2018-19
June 4, 5 and 6, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.; July 16-19 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.; and Aug. 6 and 8 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. or Aug. 7 from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. at Calvin Vincent. Visit the Pre-K website for more details.
New Students to TCISD
June 26, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Simpson Education Support Center or Aug. 1 at the same times at TCHS.
Existing TCISD Students
Online registration is open from June 28-July 27, 2018 through Family Access.
Get online registration help for existing students every Tuesday in July from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. at LMHS (July 3 & July 17) or at Blocker (July 10 and July 24).
Those existing students not registered online should plan to register in person on July 31 at LMHS from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. or on August 2 at TCHS during the same times.
Enrolling your child in TCISD
Parents need to provide the following documents when registering their children for school:
- Enrolling parent’s or guardian’s current photo identification, such as a driver’s license.
- Two proofs of residency within the school attendance zone.
- Homeownership or current signed lease listing student’s name;
- A gas, electric, cable, water or home telephone bill from the last 30 days
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate or other document suitable as proof of the child’s identity.
- Child’s immunization record.
- Copy of records from school most recently attended by your child. If you have the withdrawal form from your child’s previous school, please supply that for enrollment also.
- Copy of child’s Social Security card (optional).
When you move within the district, the TCISD requires that you re-submit proof of residency to the school office. Proof of address can be in the forms listed on the right.
Mc Kinney Vento Homeless Assistance Act 42 U.S.C. 11432 (g)(3)(c) requires the immediate enrollment of children and youth experiencing homelessness, even in the absence of records normally required for enrollment such as school records, medical records, proof of residency or other documentation. If you have questions or concerns, please contact TCISD Homeless Liaison, Rita Baldwin at (409) 916-0845. Click here for additional enrollment/school selection information.